Dental Implants Cost
The cost of restoring your smile with dental implants is based on your specific needs and can vary widely depending on individual circumstances. When considering implants, it is vital to remember that this life-changing treatment can significantly improve your quality of life. Dental implants are considered to be an investment in your long-term dental health and smile appearance. While you have many choices when it comes to dental implant care, it is crucial for the success of your procedure to seek a highly qualified dental professional.
If you are interested in learning about your dental implant options from an extensively trained dentist, Kalil Abide, D.D.S. can design a personalized treatment plan using high-quality materials and proven techniques. Learn more about the price of dental implants and what you can expect from your procedure by visiting the sections below.
What Factors Affect Dental Implant Cost?
Because we offer such individualized care, the cost for dental implants will vary from patient to patient. The cost for your dental implants is based on several factors:
- Pre- and post-operative care and checkups: You will need X-rays and/or other imaging tests to evaluate your candidacy as well as help with the planning process.
- Preliminary dental work: Some patients may need a tooth and/or root extraction, bone grafting, sinus lift, or other procedure before they can receive their dental implant.
- Type of restoration: Dr. Abide offers both fixed and removable implant-supported restorations.
- Number of implants: Typically a dental crown will require one implant post, a bridge two, and larger dentures up to several posts. Dr. Abide will work with you to strategically provide the maximum support with the fewest number of implants.
- Anesthesia: Local anesthesia and conscious sedation are standard for implant surgery. Deeper sedation, such as general anesthesia, can be administered if desired.
More details about the various factors that will contribute to your total dental implant cost will be discussed with you during your consultation. If you have any questions at any stage of your procedure, we encourage you to ask. A knowledgeable member of our team would be happy to help you.
Are Dental Implants Worth Their Cost?
When making your decision, you may be asking yourself why dental implants versus other procedures? There are a plethora of reasons why implants are better than other options. Yes, you may get a quote that reflects a cheaper option for dentures and bridges. However, the longevity of dental implants is much more than any other procedure, making it a more affordable choice long-term.
Another consideration is that dental implants are the only restorative procedure that can halt jawbone recession after tooth loss. As implants fuse with your jaw, they send out regenerative signals. These signals help you maintain your facial structure and avoid the need to have dentures relined or replaced to accommodate the changing shape of your jaw.
Implants also provide the ultimate level of support to restorations, ensuring you can eat, speak, and smile with confidence that your prosthesis will not slip. In addition, dental implant maintenance does not require any extra care beyond normal brushing, flossing, and routine checkups. With proper hygiene habits and dentist visits, your implants can last for the rest of your life.
Learn More About The Cost Of Dental Implants
It is important to remember that implants are an investment to help you achieve lasting confidence in your oral function and smile appearance. To request your consultation with Dr. Abide, contact us today.